Saturday, March 13, 2010

03.13.10

 A random OC. Has no name yet. She has soft, peach skin with salmon-coloured hair. Her eyes are cerulean blue.

Here are 3 of my PPGs in anime form ! These girlies are from my deviation "My PPG Part 3". I drew them as their normal selves; the bigger portion of them are what they would ideally look like if they were a goddess of some element.
Blastfire ! She would be a goddess of Fire. I dislike how I drew normal her here. >3< ; Her head just seems too rectangular for my liking, LOL. I like her goddess form. <3

Bixajah ! She would be a goddess of Water. She's actually besties with Bilania && Brifama.
SUMMARY: Bilania, Bixajah, Brifama = one trio
Blastfire, Bixajah, Bouncie = one trio
I love how I drew both forms ! <33 Oh, even though Bixajah's skin is tan, her goddess form takes on a much lighter skintone, for some odd reason . . .

Bouncie ! She would be a goddess of Earth. LOVE how I drew her both forms. n.n I need help in interpreting earth into goddess Bouncie's hair. ;;u;;

~Chama

No comments:

Post a Comment